Friday, July 12, 2013

My Journey Through The Bible

At the moment, I don't know how I feel about "The Bible".  I am being honest, whether or not you agree with my honesty.

This is my personal place to explore, to walk through "The Bible" (yes the entire thing) and to share with you my thoughts on the book and what I think.  I am going to be exploring the historical aspects and comparing all of the different things that come to my mind as I read.  I will be exploring what I think is fact, if I think something is fiction and why and everything else.

This is a journey through spirituality that I do not think that you are going to want to miss.  Come along with me, share your thoughts, and if you are up for the challenge read along with me as I try to complete the entire "Bible" in one year.

No comments:

Post a Comment